Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JQL to retrieve all X-Ray Tests (and their status) for each Test Execution within a Test Plan

Good afternoon.  I hope that you are well.

I would like to understand if the following is possible via a JQL query please :-

For any given Test Plan ID, retrieve a list of all X-Ray Tests linked to each Test Execution within the Test Plan. 

The key metric I would like to extract is the X-Ray Test Run status within each Test Execution (not the overall Test Execution Status).

For example, if you look at any Test Plan within JIRA, there is a Total Tests section just underneath the "Tests" header.  This shows a list of all associated X-Rays and the column I need from that view is the "Latest Status" column.

I attempted some of the suggestions on this link :- Enhanced querying with JQL - Xray Server + DC - Xray (getxray.app)

however I only ended up getting back a list of the test executions and not the individual x-ray tests and their statuses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events