JQL reasearch doesn't give all the results

Annie Wagner-Alain August 10, 2017

find_jira_issue.png

I want to add links to my anomalie. 

In the "issue links" section of my anomalie, I click on "add link" and then perform an advanced search. At this point, in the result window I only see 10 results out of 17. There is no possibility to see the 7 missing results on my list. 

From the "issue" tab if I do the same research with  "search for issue" I can see all my results. (17 out of 17).

1 answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Annie,

From your screenshot, it seems like a Confluence Macro. Can you please clarify what do you mean by "anomalie"?

Sometimes, the macro will show the first 10 results only, but once you have successfully linked the issues, you might see all the 17 issues. Can I know if you have tried to click on "Add" and see what happens?

Cheers!

Annie Wagner-Alain November 1, 2017

Hi Mogavenasan,

When I  click on "Add" I lost my current results and  the window "Link" open. 

This is an exemple of what I obtained: 

1- I click on the plus button for Issue link

issue link.png

2-  I click on "Search for an issue

search.png

3- I Cliked on "Advanced Search " 

advanced search.png

4 - I made my research and I always obtaines obtained 10 results without possibility to see the others.

In this exemle if I do the same reaserch from "Issues" - " Search for Issued" I obtained 41 results

results.png

IN this 

Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2017

Hi Annie,

That seems to be hardcoded in the Software itself - look at the answer from Jamie at JIRA Link Issue Limitation using Advanced Search option.

I hope that answers your question here. Cheers!

Suggest an answer