JQL Related Advanced Search

Michael Beal January 16, 2014

Is there a way to create a JQL to find all of the JIRA Issues that I personally moved from one status to another as well as any JIRA issues I added or participated in using Comments? Example: Our workflows move from "QA Review" to either "Product Acceptance or "Dev Ready" -- I want to know which ones I moved to either of these status. Within Comments, if I participated in anyway in a comment Yesterday or Today, how do I find those at the same time?

Further clarification -- I am wanting to find these items that occurred -1D from today or today. I don't want to find any of these issues that are more than 1 day in the past. Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2014

Sure!

Is there a way to create a JQL to find all of the JIRA Issues that I personally moved from one status to another

status was in ("Product Acceptance", "Dev Ready") by "username"

Within Comments, if I participated in anyway in a comment Yesterday or Today

For searching comments by a user, you'll likely need to use scriptrunner. See some more detailed directions here, but it seems like it would be something like:

issueFunction in commented ("by username after -2d")

So to see all those at the same time, I'd write this (note this won't work without the add-on described in the link above):

(status was in ("Product Acceptance", "Dev Ready") by "username") or (issueFunction in commented ("by username after -2d"))

0 votes
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2014

You're welcome. If it works, would you accept my answer for the system? Thanks!

0 votes
Michael Beal January 17, 2014

I'm looking into Script Runner now. Thank you

Suggest an answer