JIRA use with Mercurial repositories

Michael Crookes January 11, 2018

Hi there,

We are considering using JIRA software (rather than Redmine) due to it's better features for Agile development.

We need the system to integrate with local Mercurial repositories (we don't use bitbucket) and I just wanted to know whether or not this is possible as I haven't been able to find any documentation describing this - it all seems related to using bitbucket.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2018

The only app I found for Jira that integrates with Mercurial was this one, Commit Policy for Jira (Git, SVN, Hg). Your other option is Fisheye if you do not want to use Bitbucket.

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2018

There used to be a Mercurial plugin for Jira (I wrote it years ago). I thought it was no longer on the marketplace but had been adapted for Jira 7.x

Ah, the source is at https://bitbucket.org/servicerocket-labs/jira-mercurial-plugin and the forks are for the Jira 7 support.

Suggest an answer