JIRA translation

kanchana wijerathna October 31, 2017

is there any plugins that we can use for translations like summary, description into different language ?

4 answers

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2021

Hello,

It's been a long time since this question was posted, but if I understand it, then the suggested plugins will not work for you.

If you want to translate the content of Jira tickets (summary and descriptions), the only option currently in the Marketplace is Ticket Translations for Jira Service Management.

For now it's only for JSM cloud, as the language barriers between customers and agents are stronger. As far as we now there is not  a lot of demand for ticket translations for JS -- but we might be off.

For full disclosure, note that this app is developed by resolution, my employer.

0 votes
Katarzyna Pawlak November 23, 2017

Hello,

Please try our app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.translation.jsd-translation/server/overview

If you have any question, contact us via e-mail contact@intenso.support

Best regards,

Katarzyna

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2017

You can use language packs to render the structure of Jira in another language - system field names, menus, admin functions etc are all rendered according to your language preference in your profile.

But I suspect you're asking about content translation?  So the content of the summary/description/customfield etc.   I'm not aware of any add-ons that will translate content.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2017

Suggest an answer