is there any plugins that we can use for translations like summary, description into different language ?

3 answers

0 vote

You can use language packs to render the structure of Jira in another language - system field names, menus, admin functions etc are all rendered according to your language preference in your profile.

But I suspect you're asking about content translation?  So the content of the summary/description/customfield etc.   I'm not aware of any add-ons that will translate content.

Hello,

Please try our app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.translation.jsd-translation/server/overview

If you have any question, contact us via e-mail contact@intenso.support

Best regards,

Katarzyna

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,253 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you