JIRA labels bug when perform CSV import

Ming March 14, 2024

previous using CSV import no such issue with field Labels no such issue. however recently encounter a lot issue for Labels fields keep show warning. please assist to guide is it due to recent update caused it? 

Screenshot 2024-03-14 161117.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Hi @Ming , I am trying to decipher the error message. Could you share the actual text value of the field being imported? Are some values importing successfully? Note, if there are spaces in the label it will create multiple labels. However, if the value is null = "text" then it will fail since you cannot have "=" be a label. But I think null="text" should work as there are no spaces.

Ming March 14, 2024

none of the import successful , regardless i put a single word it still prompt the warning saying that the value [null=xxxx] can't be added bla bla bla :

test

"test"

TEST

Test 

tesT

here you go: 
Parent,Issue Type,Summary,Description ,Acceptance Criteria,Definition of Done,Labels
xxx-155,Story,test summary 1,"test
description ","test
acceptance criteria ","* test
dod","""test"""
xxx-155,Story,test summary 2,"test
description ","test
dod",Test
xxx-155,Story,test summary 3,"test
description ","test
dod",Test'
xxx-155,Story,test summary 4,"test
description ","test
dod",test

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2024

You might report to Atlassian Support.

Ming March 28, 2024

so confirm is Atlassian's bugs right? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2024

They will be able to log into your instance and investigate further.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events