JIRA is not displaying correctly on only one of the wi-fi networks of my company.

Joe Langley January 25, 2018

JIRA does not display properly for me in that there is no blue sidebar for me to view. This only appears to happen when I am working on one of my company's wi-fi networks as it displays correctly in every other office I work from, why would this be the case?

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2018

This hints to a network problem or restriction (caused through Firewall, Proxies etc.). Assuming you are using the same browser and computer. Your network admin could assist you troubleshooting this since we would be unable to check the network.

A few questions and suggestions:

• Are we talking about JIRA Server or Jira Cloud?
  • Can you please open the Developer tools of your browser (in Chrome, easy way to get there Right Click -> Inspect) and have a look at the network tab. Anything that's not Status 200 is of interest.
  • In the developer tools of your browser all errors in the console tab are of interest.
  • Screenshots always help us to understand. :)

Cheers
Nick

Suggest an answer