JIRA Project

CHESTER RAMOS July 6, 2021

Hi All,

Good day. I just installed "JIRA Project " to managed our ongoing initiatives and projects.
I am new to this and I was wondering...

I am exploring notification, in which an IT Engineer or Project owner is notified whenever actions or the project has been assigned to them. 
Since I am the JIRA admin, I have been testing and assigning task via @my_Jira_account  please see screen cap, and I do not get any form of email notification. Do I need to create an automation rule in order to be notified? 

Thanks , 

Chester

Project2.jpgProject1.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Could be a few things - but first I would check your Personal Settings, since they dictate when emails will be sent to you.  In addition to that, the notification scheme could be set up incorrectly, but that's more difficult to diagnose and not something I can help with.

personal settings are set per-user, so you'll need to log in as the user who should be getting the email, then check this by clicking their picture in the top right corner, and selection Personal Setting

chrome_2021-07-06_15-28-31.png

----------------

chrome_2021-07-06_15-26-22.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders