JIRA OD to Hosted

Hello,

We currently have a 10 user On Demand licence and are hoping to migrate this to a hosted licence. Am I able to do this myself or will I need to contact Atlassian at all?

Also, what are the steps I need to actually make the change?

Many thanks,

Andy

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Colin Goudie Community Champion May 22, 2014

Hey Andy, there's some documentation on Atlassian's site about it

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+from+JIRA+OnDemand+to+a+JIRA+Installed+Site

Funnily enough I'm doing this with 2 clients right now, but yes in essense you should be able to do it yourself.

Colin Goudie Community Champion May 22, 2014

Actually I may have misread your question. Are you referring to your JIRA Agile license and want instead to have a JIRA Agile license for standalone?

I don't think they are transitive, you'd need to purchase a standalone license, whereas OD is monthly

Hi Colin,

That link is perfect thank you!

Andy

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,224 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you