JIRA Kanban board doubt

Pankaj Sharma September 24, 2019

Why does the same USER( RB) shows up twice in attached screenshot circles when I am looking at the Kanban board.

Kanban Issue circle USer name shows up twice.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

Are you confident that you don’t have two RB users. It would be interesting to do swimlanes by Assignee.

Pankaj Sharma September 25, 2019

@Jack Brickey   I don't see RB user showing up twice when swimlanes are set by Assignee.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2019

To be clear here you don’t have two RB swim lanes? The next thing I would do is click on each RB icon and assess the issues shown for each to understand if they are indeed assigned to the exact same user. Also, inspect the RB user(s) in User management under Jira settings. If everything looks copasetic I would contact Atlassian Support. 

0 votes
Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

There is an issue with user search in jira core on cloud right now.  Perhaps its related.

https://jira-core.status.atlassian.com/#

Suggest an answer