JIRA — Internal Server Error

Dear Supporter,

I have problem install Jira software connect to database MS SQL 2012 server and it has message error "Error reference: db875ea6-8756-46b1-8711-83136aa6d1a5" and i checked in database created for Jira generated many tables.

Jira software version: atlassian-jira-software-7.4.3-x64

MS SQL 2012 server

Please help fix issue.

Thanks,

4 answers

4 accepted

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/connecting-jira-applications-to-sql-server-2012-802592195.html 

Have you followed this guide? 

I have followed wtih your link and it still error.

connection from jira wtih database it can connect because i saw many tables generated but it has error message 

JIRA — Internal Server Error
Error reference: db875ea6-8756-46b1-8711-83136aa6d1a5

refeshed page it just display just message in header "HTTP 500 internal message error"

i have found message error

Cause

Referer URL: http://localhost:8080/secure/SetupDatabase!default.jspa
com.opensymphony.module.propertyset.PropertyImplementationException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:OSPropertyEntry][propertyKey,jira.i18n.language.index][entityName,jira.properties][entityId,1][id,null][type,5] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO dbo.propertyentry (ID, ENTITY_NAME, ENTITY_ID, PROPERTY_KEY, propertytype) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ID', table 'DMC_JIRASoftware.dbo.propertyentry'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.))

How can i fix this error?

Thanks.

Confirm Java class path had not been setup correctly and what version of java you are using

in CMD or terminal java -version

Get the lastest version of JIRA there has been a patch 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

51 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot