JIRA Dashboards - reorder list

Hi, How can I reorder the list of Dashboards in JIRA Cloud? 

This article suggests how to do it, using the arrows shown in the Favorite Dashboards, however these arrows do not seem to be present anymore on the new UI?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Jan 22, 2018

good question...I haven't done this in a long time. then need hasn't been there for me. It would appear that the new UI has lost this capability as far as I can see.

Thanks for quick response, indeed it does seems so. Shame as having quite a few dashboards, makes it a lot less convenient to navigate around - would be good if at least they were simply ordered alphabetically, as opposed to based on time created. 
I'd be grateful if anyone has any other suggestions or workarounds? 

Thanks.

My only suggestion is to switch back to old, reorder and switch back. :-(

that and open a suggestion for Atlassian to add this into new UI. 

Note, @Matt Doar [LinkedIn] suggestion should work but need to get the right url whcich you should be able to discern via old UI. 

Thanks, done it by switching off the new version and then changing it... definitely not the most user friendly solution but it worked. 

Hopefully will see it in the new UI soon.

A.

0 vote
Matt Doar Community Champion Jan 22, 2018

What an odd thing to remove from Cloud, if it really is gone. Perhaps the underlying URL is still there

secure/ConfigurePortalPages!moveUp.jspa?atl_token=blah&pageId=19930

Just change your pageId?

Thanks for the suggestion, Matt. Unfortunately no luck. It just redirects back. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

37 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot