Items in the drop-down list are not alphabetically ordered

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Hello,

When adding the two dimensional filter statistics gadget to a dashboard the options in the XAxis or the YAxis dropdown menus are not ordered alphabetically.  Is there any setting to force the order to be alphabetical?  I've seen this behavior in other lists where the items are also JIRA fields. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 2.27.55 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

Hi Carlos,

Sorry to report there does not appear to be a way to change the order of those items at this time.  However I agree with you, it would be helpful to order these alphabetically.  There is an existing feature request to do this over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63538

I would recommend watching and voting on that feature request.

Andy

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

Thanks Andrew.  I voted on the issue and started watching as well. In my opinion, implementing this behavior would be very helpful (I heard others complaining too! ;-))

Carlos

Suggest an answer