Items in the drop-down list are not alphabetically ordered

Hello,

When adding the two dimensional filter statistics gadget to a dashboard the options in the XAxis or the YAxis dropdown menus are not ordered alphabetically.  Is there any setting to force the order to be alphabetical?  I've seen this behavior in other lists where the items are also JIRA fields. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 2.27.55 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Carlos,

Sorry to report there does not appear to be a way to change the order of those items at this time.  However I agree with you, it would be helpful to order these alphabetically.  There is an existing feature request to do this over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63538

I would recommend watching and voting on that feature request.

Andy

Thanks Andrew.  I voted on the issue and started watching as well. In my opinion, implementing this behavior would be very helpful (I heard others complaining too! ;-))

Carlos

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

17,628 views 18 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you