• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issues with email invites due to different domain under black list

Hi guys currently I'm sending invitations to new members of the Team, but the invites never arrive since the company has idetified the domain "@am.atlassian.com" in the black list, in the past JIRA used a different domain for the invites (@atlassian.com). Have you had this problem and if YES, how you solved it? Note: The company ask me to report this to JIRA so they must change their domains, i dont think this could happen :(.  

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Nov 29, 2020

Hi Onésimo,

I understand your question in a way that the person who should receive the invite has this domain in their mail system listed - probably the person does not control the mail server but his employer instead does.

If so, I would recommend them to ask their IT support staff why there is a general rule to block the domain. This makes no sense to me.

In case the person controls the filter himself/herself - the person can adjust the filter.

From what I observed there are many mailing going through that domain and I fully believe listing it will cause many mails to vanish in nowhere - this is a decision that should be challenged.

Please let us know if you meant something else.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately the IT team decide to block this domain with no reason and right now im challenging their decision, hope to get this resolve and keep adding the new members on the projects,

Thanks!!! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,121 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you