Issues in To-Do State Do not appear in backlog

Chris Behrens November 17, 2013

This appears to be the same issue as this one: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/188952/issues-in-to-do-state-don-t-appear-in-backlog

I started progress on it, and it became available on the Agile board. I'd really like to be able to work with them in ToDo...that makes more sense for our time.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

First of all please check if all the statuses in your workflow are mapped to one of the jira agile column on your scrum board.

It may be that only in progress is mapped on your board and not the previous status which may be Open and hence issues in Open do not appear on your board.

You can check the mapping by clicking on configure and select the second tab of columns.

Rahul

Chris Behrens November 17, 2013

This appears to have fixed it. Can you point me to the docs with the ideas behind this so I can understand why this was the case?

Thanks,

CBB

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013
0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2013

Suggest an answer