Issues completed outside of this sprint - are showing up in my active sprint-how do I get them out?

Tammy Shellenberger March 3, 2021

I closed a sprint today  Sprint 2021-04  and the new Sprint 2021-05 now has done issues in my active sprint.  How did they get moved there and how do I get them out?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2021

Hi @Tammy Shellenberger , any issues that are not in the most far-right column of your board when a Sprint closes will get pushed into the new Sprint. Can you verify that the "Done" column is the final one on the board?

Tammy Shellenberger March 3, 2021

yes, it was.   I did figure it out, at least to get them out of my current sprint board.  I created a sprint and moved them to that sprint.  My result was the jiras didn't move to the new sprint.  They now only show in my previous Sprint 2021-04  and not in my active Sprint 2021-05.   I think I have it for now.  I am thinking the issue might of been that we went into a non-active sprint and called these Jira's "Done"/won't do.  I will keep researching.  thank you!

Like vasanth likes this
Andrei Ionut Sandu December 20, 2022

@Tammy Shellenbergerdid you find the real issue for that issue push?

Suggest an answer