Issue with Agile Sprint Health Gadget

Navneet Rayat March 31, 2014

I am having issues with (Agile Sprint Health Gadget) display for one of the (Scrum) Boards in Jira. it is showing following error

An Internal Server error occured when requesting resource.

Could not load sprint data for selected board.

Could you please advice on the issue and resolution.

Thank you,

Navneet.

PS: This Scrum board has multiple projects in it and Gadget was working fine until Friday/Monday morning.

11 answers

2 votes
Frederick Plante April 2, 2014

Hi,

This is a known issue with the latest JIRA Agile version (6.3.11)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-10524

The issues is marked for release with the next update (wich should be soon).

Regards,

Frederick P.

1 vote
Navneet Rayat April 2, 2014

As per the Atlassian team, you need to check the profile Avatar's of the Users that are part of your Scrum/ Kanban Board. The issue was resolved after this.

Here is the suggest work around from Jira Team:

Make sure every assignee of the issues in the Sprint backlog used by the Sprint Health Gadget use an uploaded avatar (JIRA avatar or custom avatar) and are not using the automatic letter based Avatars.

Deleted user April 6, 2014

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

0 votes
Jonathan Lamb April 8, 2014

Also encountering this on OnDemand. I can try the workaround, but is there also no way to change user avataers as an admin??

0 votes
Libin Thomas April 7, 2014

I am using On Demand version, and the problem still persists.

Has this been fixed on ODS also?

0 votes
Todd Deering April 6, 2014

I still have the same issue. Anyone else?

Frederick Plante April 6, 2014

Update to 6.3.12 and the issue should go away. You may need to remove the gadget and reinsert it in order to make it work.

Tried it this morning and everything seems to be working fine.

Todd Deering April 6, 2014

Tried it, didn't work.

0 votes
Roberto Massa April 2, 2014

Solution before the release:

Upload an Avatar picture to the assignee user.

0 votes
Ken Wall April 2, 2014

Having the same issue on a brand new dashboard. I've never used the gadget before, so can't speak to its previous state.

0 votes
Leigh Zainal April 1, 2014

Same issue here

0 votes
Herman Meeuwsen April 1, 2014

We are experiencing the same problem. Weird thing is: on our dashboard with Health Gadgets for various scrum teams, some work fine and others have the same issue as reported here. So far I can't tell whát the difference between those projects....

0 votes
Deleted user April 1, 2014

We are having the same issue. The gadget seems to be working for sprints that were already in progress at the end of last week, however any new sprints that have begun are returning the same error.

Deleted user April 6, 2014

I just had everyone on the team upload a custom Avatar like suggested. That did the trick, now the gadget works as intended. No need to update Jira or reinstall anything.

0 votes
David Smith April 1, 2014

Having the same / similar issue - was working last week, not working this week, removing and re-adding fails with the following message:

An internal server error occurred when requesting resource .

Could not load the sprint data for the selected board.

Suggest an answer