Issue when Starting a Sprint

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Hi,

When starting a Sprint, some issues go to the active sprint but the remaining stay at the original Sprint. This means we end up with both an active sprint ABC and sprint ABC and the issues split among the two.We then have to manually move the issues to the active sprint.

I checked both jira and greenhopper logs and found nothing suspicious.

This is GH 6.1.4.2

Has anyone experienced this by chance?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2013

Adolfo, can you provide exact steps to reproduce it? Perhaps a screenshot would help too.

Cheers

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

This is when I start the sprint:

This is what I get (note that 5 issues where not included in the active sprint):

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2013

Adolfo, this issue would be better handled by Atlassian Support, considering it needs further investigation.

Please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com to have an engineer's help.

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer