Issue collector Js error on chrome

Pierre-Eric P. July 25, 2017

Hi

Into Jira I created an issue collector. Then I included it in a confluence page. The issue collector popup shows correctly on IE and FireFox, but on Chrome (version 59.0.3071.115 64bits) I have an error :

Refused to execute script from 'https://<my-Jira-Url>/s/collector-resource-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf84…ces:ie-imitation-placeholder/jira.webresources:ie-imitation-placeholder.js' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

and the popup does not appears

Thanks in advance for help...

Pierre

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2017

Hi Pierre,

The content type on the hosted instance and the on-premise instance is as follows:

Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8

According to an answer in a StackExchange post I found:

"...hosting on the raw subdomain is returning Content-Type text/plain; charset=utf-8 as the MIME type that means it will not execute as JS but rather as raw text, below is an example what you would need the server to return in order to render the file..."

We tested with the same version you are on and did not run into the issue when we embedded it into an HTML macro.  If you have not tried that please do and see if you get the same behavior.  

In addition, please see the communities post How do I use a .js attachment on a page?

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer