Issue ID for Atlassian use: 944b036e873345dfac41f0ff88e4dbca

Максуд Касимов March 20, 2024

Hello, I've got a problem with site creation, without which I can't start use Jira Software.

When I tried to get Jira Software, I was suggested to name my site. After filling up field with my site and tapping on button "Go to Jira" I've got this info about error: "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: 944b036e873345dfac41f0ff88e4dbca)

I've updated this page many times and have waited for some time for another attempt. But nothing works.

In addition to this info I insert the screenshot with this error:image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Максуд Касимов 

Atlassian has ended all operations for customers in Russia and Belarus at this point.  This extends to being unable to sign up for new Cloud sites from those locations.   This is an extension of our public blog post in Atlassian stands with Ukraine.

Multiple indicators from your account make it appear to be within one of these two countries.  This is why you are unable to complete the sign-up process.

Максуд Касимов March 21, 2024

@Andy Heinzer, I don't currently stay in Russia, and I've tried to sign up from other location. But, indeed, I have launched this account, while I was in Russia.

I'm asking you to fix this problem as soon as possible, because I urgently need to use Atlassian products.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hello @Максуд Касимов 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I have added a tag to your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian team members who can help you.

Максуд Касимов March 20, 2024

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Suggest an answer