Isssue problem

Manos Perisynakis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

I created a project and successfully added the first issue to it. However, I'm unable to locate the option to create a second issue. Are you familiar with where I should click to proceed?or why this is happeningbeb41d52-6170-4edf-8b32-1851b265517e.jpg

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Manos Perisynakis 

This is a Jira Service Management Project - so you can either...

• Click the blue Create button on the top navigation bar (to create internally), or...
  • Select Raise a request on the left-hand menu (to create from the customer portal)

Ste

Manos Perisynakis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

thank you very muchh

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

No worries!

If this answer helped resolve your issue, can you accept it? That helps others know this answer can help them too :)

Ste

1 vote
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2024

Hi @Manos Perisynakis ,

Welcome to the community !!

On the menu bar, there is create button. Click on it and select required project and issue type to create the ticketsimage.png

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2024

Hi Manos - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Just click the Create button in the top navigation bar and populate with the appropriate Project and Issue Type. 

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2024

Hello @Manos Perisynakis 

In addition to the above replies pleae make sure that you select the correct Project and issuetype while creating the issue.

Please Accept and vote if it helps.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events