Is there way using any gadgets/ addons to get the sumUp results of three different categories?

Samuel Smiles P November 16, 2020

We need the sumUp of issues based on project, issuetype and priority.

We able to get the results by any of the two either project and issuetype or issue type and priority. This possible in Jira Two Dimensonal sumUp Gadget.

How to get all the three-project,issuetype,priority(sumUp) on the same widget?

Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Samuel Smiles P 

There is no out-of-the-box gadget to do that.  There may be one in the marketplace to purchase.

As a work-around, and depending upon how many projects you have, what about creating 2-dimensional gadget for each project on the dashboard?  You can still see them all at a glance on one board, even though the full roll-up isn't available.

Best regards,

Bill

Samuel Smiles P November 17, 2020

Yes,but we have more projects on list, so it will be like many gadgets on a dashboard. Please let me know if there are any apps in marketplace to achieve this.

Thanks @Bill Sheboy 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

I have not used any of the marketplace addons for this, so please consider doing a search to look at the products: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud

One other approach (outside of Jira) would be to use the Excel add-on from Atlassian, which is free I believe.  You could then pull data from a filter and manage it how you wish.

Samuel Smiles P November 18, 2020

Okay, thanks for the answers.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events