Is there no "Create another" checkmark option on the Jira Mobile App?

Jeff Parnell July 3, 2019

We are starting to pilot the Jira mobile app and notice we can't seem to find the "Create Another" check mark option that is available on the site create form. Is this functionality not available?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

I guess this is not available. Mobile app would not be 100% same as desktop version. There would be many differences (especially on the initial phase of development). The purpose is to do basic stuff and maybe later add more functionality that people used not on app.

John Lavallée July 3, 2019

Let's hope they add it soon.  It's literally the only thing holding me back from using the app.  

Simon Stiefel
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2019

That's correct. This feature is currently not available on mobile. I have created an issue in our backlog to consider this feature in the future.

Thanks for the request!

Like Irene likes this
0 votes
Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2019

Hi Jeff, 

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I want to deep dive more about what you're trying to do, what want to get out of the app and what's blocking. 

I'd love to talk to you directly, if you have some time. Please email me at rmagpantay@atlassian.com if you're interested and we can go from there.

Kind Regards,
Rayen M
Jira Cloud Mobile Product Manager

Suggest an answer