Is there any way to enable view "History" tab when viewing of the tickets from board

abe adduru March 18, 2024

Is there any way to enable view "History" tab when viewing of the tickets from boardJira Board View.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

Hi @abe adduru 

No this can't be shown both at the same time.

Due to the development, only one section is shown when higlighted.

you mean that only comments activity is allowed and the rest of the tabs in the activity panel is not supported ?

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

No,

They are their won tabs, you can't show information from theses tabs in other fields or in places on the issue view.

my apologies, are you saying that it is possible to make the  other tabs in the activity panel  eg history in issue detail view? 

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2024

Hello @abe adduru 

As I can see the first picture is from the server and the second one is from the cloud. Sadly, this cannot be change as it was coded this way.

Hi Perisic

both images are from the server. The top image is viewing the ticket details from board  the below image is when viewing ticket alone.

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2024

I see. I am afraid not, since is the way it was coded.

thank you 

Suggest an answer