Is there a way to see previous results in X-RAY test execution?

Graendy Panthalasian May 25, 2022

I need to see the previous result from the test execution.

Because my test execution will use repeatedly and need to see the previous results too.

1 answer

0 votes
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi @Graendy Panthalasian 

Could you describe your use case in more details to be sure we are on the same page?

A test execution itself is a jira issue that symbolizes a container for operating execution of several test cases. Within the test execution issue each executed test case is called "test run". Simply said: a test execution is a list of test cases to be executed.

As far as I know as best practice test executions (or at least test runs) are not used repeatedly. I would recommend to at least re-create a new test run within a test execution. You could then see all the test runs of a test case within the test case issue.

Hope this was helpful.

Best
Stefan

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2022

Hi @Graendy Panthalasian 

Are there any further questions? In case your question was answered please consider to accept the answer in order to mark this issue as resolved and make it easier for other users to find the solution.

Best
Stefan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events