Is there a way to link Jira tickets to Service Cloud tickets?

Amy Sakalian June 2, 2020

I am looking to streamline the process of linking Jira tickets to our Support Tickets (we use Service Cloud by Salesforce). Currently when we receive any inbounds - reports of a bug, feature enhancement request, etc. we have no way to link the inbound / client ticket to a Jira ticket. Curious how other clients manage this and if there is a way to link Jira tickets to Service Cloud tickets? We had this feature when we were using Zendesk. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2020

Welcome to the community, Amy.

I believe that ServiceRocket is the preferred integration tool between Atlassian JIRA and Salesforce products, but I have no experience integrating Service Cloud and JIRA Cloud specifically. At one employer, we integrated JIRA Server with Salesforce via ServiceRocket.

I just did a Google search for

jira "service cloud" integration

...and found multiple references to a couple of different integration options.

0 votes
Shubham Gupta June 7, 2020

Hi @Amy Sakalian 

I hope you are doing good.

You can give it a try to Sinergify- a Salesforce and Jira Connector.

The connector works with standard and custom objects in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud. It has been designed to be compatible with Jira Software, Jira Core, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, and Jira On-Premises and cloud.

You can check it on SFDC AppExchange as well.

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events