Is there a way to add comment on the Jira Sprint reports?

Belinda Kusoffsky February 17, 2021

Hi! 

When closing a sprint I would love if there was a way to add comments that are displayed in the sprint reports, such as "Velocity was affected by illness or scope changes were added mid sprint which lead to lot of uncompleted issues" etc. This would be an awesome feature, is there a way to do this? A plug-in or field I've missed?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hello @Belinda Kusoffsky 

Welcome to the community.

In my Google searches I have not found a way to do this with a plug-in and there is not a field specifically for this.

Two options are to update the Sprint Goal field, or to link a Confluence page to the sprint and put your comments there.

Belinda Kusoffsky February 18, 2021

Can you link a page to a specifik sprint? Will it be displayed in the sprint reports then? :)

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Here is the documentation for linking a Confluence page to a sprint.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/link-a-confluence-page-to-a-sprint/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events