Is there a way to add 'Issues' which I see on the Kanban board to a Scrum board?

joe stewart August 3, 2021

I'm asking as our team would like to view their issues as is done on the Kanban board.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Of course you can @joe stewart !

You can use the same filter you use on your kanban board! And then you could edit your scrum board, and adjust the column to match statuses and have the same representation as on your kanban board.

Follow these steps

• Add board
  • Create a scrum board
  • Board from an existing Saved Filter
  • Then name the board, and choose the filter you use on your kanban board

Let me know if that works for you.

Alex

I see the Filters on the top ribbon always and yes, we can use it to find what we are after. But on the Kanban board, Issues is on the left tool bar for the specific project board.

It works well and has All issues, My open issues, Reported by me, etc. already sitting there with drop downs so you don't have to leave your board and select filters from the top tool bar. Can 'Issues' not sit on the left hand side with a drop down? Are there simple instructions anywhere?

It could be perhaps that I have the board set up as a team managed board and should be company Managed instead or something tricky like that??? Maybe my mock up below will give some clarity.

image.pngimage.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Go to Project Settings > Features and see if the "Issues" selections is turned on.

These two images you pasted here, is on the same project?

Your instructions are perfect Alex. I have now added it to my tool bar. Thank you so much!

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

Glad to know that! Would appreciate if you could mark my answer as accepted though :D

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

Yes, that is possible. All you have to do is change the filter used by your board to include those issues.

Charles Kim March 21, 2022

Hello, where do you change the filter so my issue shows up on my kanban backlog? Can you provide a screenshoy?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events