Is there a way to Baseline in Greenhopper at the start of a Sprint?

Richard Beemer December 6, 2011

I want to be able to baseline at the start of a sprint or release, so I can show I can track changes and when they occurred, in Greehopper

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

This can be done easily enough by creating a JQL search against the update field using > sprint start date. Show this saved filter on yoru dashboard updating every 15 minutes and you will be able to track things easily.

Richard Beemer October 21, 2012

This won't work because if you resolve a ticket that was in your baseline it would show in your JQL because the update field just changed. Thanks though for the thought. I was hoping to avaid writing a JQL program to do this.

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

Without JQL I would have a lot more open issues! It's really not too bad. To help underatandinf take a "simple" JIRA query and just cloick the advanced optin, it now translates your simple query into JQL.

Most things can be filtered out in JQL. E.g. in the case you just mentioned one would add

status != resolved

Feel free to give more details and I could help working up a custom JQL query if you like.

Suggest an answer