Is there a "Sprints List" functionality?

Flavio Robles April 12, 2012

Hi,
Is there any feature like this one? or a "Sprint History" view? I can only see the current active Sprint.
At the moment I run my Jira app with the greenhopper plugin version 5.9.3 and I'm working on the "Scrum" Mode.
Thanks in advance,
Flavio

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2012
Hi Flavio, Sure, to view past Sprints just look in the Report mode for the Sprint Retrospective Report. You can choose the Sprint you want to view by clicking in the Sprint name in the report. We're actively working on Scrum for the Rapid Board (which is currently in labs). As we release a new GreenHopper approximately every two weeks expect to see lots of enhancements to this report and other parts of the experience. Thanks, Shaun
Flavio Robles April 12, 2012

Thanks Shaun! Now I can browse the sprints that way.
An additional cuestion: is there any way to configure the columns that appear in this Report (for example, it would be great if I could show the estimated and consumed hours for each issue, and also summarized data for these columns)?
Flavio

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2012

Hi Flavo,

There's no way to change the columns in the Retro Report itself but you can click the 'View in Issue Navigator' link in the report to see all of the stories in a normal JIRA issue search. From this view you can customize the columns and even export the data to Excel etc.

Thanks
Shaun

Flavio Robles April 15, 2012

Ok, thanks!

Flavio

Suggest an answer