• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a plan to bring structures to dashboard

Hi, 

When I used Jira in the past I connected issues relating to Objectives, OKR's and risks. I created a dashboard using structures which helped to shows these connections. It really helped to show the hierarchy at the top level. Since we have moved to the cloud version structure doesn't seem to be a gadget that I can add to a dashboard. Is there a plan to add this gadget or is there a replacement I can use instead that provides that same functionality. 

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fadoua Community Leader Jan 21, 2021

@Jenny Tildesley 

Did you try to reach out to Structure Vendor? They will be the best people to tell you if there are planning on developing a plugin for Cloud.

I will check for you in the Marketplace for an equivalent of Structure.

Best,

Fadoua

Hello Jenny,

David from ALM Works here. Thank you for your interest in the cloud version of Structure!

We are hard at work bringing all of the functionality from our on-prem version of the app to the Cloud! The dashboard gadget is part of our plans. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific timeline that I can share at the moment.

I can share our current roadmap and our release notes. You can subscribe to the release notes to get notified when new functionality is introduced. 

Best Regards,
David Niro
www.almworks.com 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

750 views 12 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you