Is there a chart that rolls up how many hours are left of tasks that are not DONE by assignee?

Baylor Peak November 30, 2021

Hello all,

Is there a chart that rolls up how many hours are left of tasks that are not DONE?

We had to add a LOT of unexpected items to our Sprint which means we won't complete our Sprint by the 2 week deadline. These are items we can't push to a second Sprint and the team decided we will extend this Sprint. What I need to figure out is how long do I need to extend this Sprint based on what tasks are still not DONE (To DO, Blocked and In Progress).

Is there a chart or filter that will display all the tasks not DONE and roll-up the total hours per assignee as well as overall total?

Essentially, I am looking for something like this which I created in Excel:

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 2, 2022

Hi @Baylor Peak

There is a good solution for your request - Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team. You can get a bar chart of sum of remaining estimates grouped by assignee in seconds as in the below screenshot. Hope it helps.

Sum of Remaining Estimates.png

Baylor Peak January 3, 2022

Can it do it in minutes:hours?

Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 3, 2022

It is not possible at the moment. But I added it into our backlog. Once we implement it, I will inform you.

Suggest an answer