Is there a JIRA metric (e.g. report) that can show me the % change from the committed sprint?

Matt Schroyer August 25, 2022

I want to see that if a team is starting with 10 tickets for a goal, but at the end of the sprint they pivoted and added 5 new tickets it would show a % change from the originally committed items.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

The Velocity Report will show you the total Committed and Completed for a sprint based on your Estimation Statistic, but it will not show that as percentages.

Matt Schroyer August 25, 2022

Committed overall Completed makes sense. So say we finished 30 points, but 10 of those were because we took out 10 points and added a different 10 points midsprint. Thats the number I want.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

The Burndown and Burnup Chartst will show you scope changes in your sprints. The list at the bottom of the page shows the scope change on a per issue basis, noting if issues were added, removed, or had their points changed.

There is not a single report that will otherwise provide both summary and detail for the Commitment, the Completed, and the details of changes between those numbers.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events