Is my CSV impot stuck if it keeps frefreshing the same value mapping page

Daniel Vaca April 15, 2021

I'm importing about 3500 records.

It has gone through the stages File Import > Setup > Fields

It is now at the final stage Values, but after I click "Begin Import", it looks like it's refreshing the same page. Do I need to keep on pressing "Begin Import" or is my import stuck?

If it's stuck, how do I cancel the import so I don't end up with a partial import?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

After clicking Begin Import you should see a screen that shows the import steps and progress on each one. I don't recall all the steps, but I think among them there are steps about importing users, importing custom fields, and importing links.

Are you saying you have clicked the Begin Import button and your screen has not changed at all? Does your browser window show any indications of processing, like a "waiting for..." message in the footer of the browser window? Can you open the Developer Tools for the browser and see if any traffic is being shown?

Daniel Vaca April 15, 2021

Looks like maybe it had something to do with the size of the file or the amount of records and columns getting imported. I split the file into smaller files and then I was able to import each.

Suggest an answer