Is it possible to turn off values in memory just for the JIRA site?

RICHARD_MEMMER July 6, 2020

Is this just due to the browser and nothing you can turn off in JIRA? Or can a setting in the browser be set to not save the values for a specific site? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2020

please explain further. what values are you wanting to "turn off" and exactly what does that mean? It sounds like you are talking about browser caching but I can't say that definitively.

Thank you for your reply -- and yes, browser caching is exactly what I'm talking about (sorry for not being more specific on that). But I don't want to turn it off entirely on my browser -- I just don't want the hassle of dealing with it in JIRA. 

P.S. 2: Even with that -- the problem is that I'd have to do it regularly, and that's not what I wanted. What I really need is for it to permanently stop tracking form data for the site. I'll have to keep looking around. Lemme know if you think of anything, but thanks again for your help!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events