Is it possible to see stories in next-gen roadmaps?

Jake Moore July 19, 2019

On this page, there's a screenshot at the bottom (attached below) that has what looks like expand/collapse arrows next to some Epics. This leads me to believe that it's possible to see an epic's stories in the next-gen road map.

My project's roadmap does not have these arrows, so I'm trying to find the functionality to show stories.

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 3.58.59 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2019

Hello,

It is not possible. The Roadmap feature only shows Epics.

Prashant Patil August 1, 2019

If it will show only Epics, It does not changes any state on Roadmap when due date of any of the stories inside the Epic is extended or preponed. So if it does not changes its stage on the basis of due date, what's exactly use of roadmap.

We generally create stories as they reflect on boards & backlog so that they can be included in sprints. It would have been great if stories would have reflected on Roadmap as Epic cant be used for boards & backlogs.

Hope I was able to make it clear.

Bill Bonnefil August 13, 2019

I am also wondering what those collapse arrows are. I try to use them and can't figure out how to nest? sub? gather? to make this work...

Suggest an answer