Is it possible to make the Primary fields on the Left and Comments on the Right in issue view?

Bryant Rydberg June 25, 2019

I wanted to set up a Project with issues that focused on the Primary/Secondary fields and not the comments. Is this possible in Jira Software?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

Hi Bryant - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Not sure that I am following your question - specifically, "issues that focused on the Primary/Secondary fields". Can you be more specific?

Bryant Rydberg June 25, 2019

Hi! Ok, for example, I create a Story, add several fields. When I create a new issue using that Story the Comment section dominates the issue view and the fields I added only pressed up on the Right side. I want the fields to be front and center and Comment section on the Right. Pic attached, I basically just want to swap the Comment section and Field section.Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 11.03.55 AM.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

Take a look at this previous question and see if they helps shed any light on it. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-make-a-custom-field-display-on-the-main-part/qaq-p/961249

Suggest an answer