Is it possible to have multiple projects on a single task board? [greenhopper]

rishida February 6, 2013

I was wondering how you can have multiple projects display on a single task board when using the GreenHopper plugin?

6 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

Yes, simply select multiple projects when you create the board, or modify the filter afterwards to include the ones you wish to add. :)

0 votes
willmatos July 7, 2016

I know how to create a board across multiple projects by creating it with a filter (the 3rd option when creating a board). But how do you share it to other team members? Whenever I try to share the filter it seems that it makes the other user create a new filter. And if i try to create a board with the second option i get the following.....Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 10.51.18 AM.png

0 votes
Rod Contreras November 12, 2013

Hi Kevin,

I'm running through the same issues here. Haven't been able to fix this. Have you got a reply so far?

Rod

0 votes
Kevin March 8, 2013

I tried modying the filter after the board is created, it doesn't seem to work. Help!

Kevin March 8, 2013

I added the filter, but the bugs in the project still say there are no agile boards for the bug

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

Here's a rundown of how the Rapid Board is created: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Creating+a+Board. By specifying multiple projects on creation, you can have a cross-project board. By enabling Parallel Sprints in GreenHopper Labs, you'll be able to have sprints for two different teams, with different start/stop dates, on the same board.

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2013

Generally, that is possible with the Rapid Borads.

rishida February 6, 2013

How can it be done? Could you please provide steps?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer