Is it possible to have a detailed table of how long have been the issues in all the columns?

Alex Moleiro February 3, 2013

I would like to check how long have been the issues in a certain column using Kanban. I want to see every issue and the time it was in the column todo, pending, and so on. I wonder if it is possible to have a table with all the issues listed in one column and several columns accounting the time that they were in the columns. Is the tools I need to check the work of my team.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Moleiro February 10, 2013

The answer it is still open. None of them fit my question of tracking the time that every ban is in the columns. Anyway thank you for you courtesy, I appreciate it.

0 votes
Alex Moleiro February 21, 2013

The answers doesn't fit my question.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

columns are configured to grab issues in specific states.

you could use the "average number of time in status" gadget to get the info

or you could go this way

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/69918/jira-plugin-for-tracking-time-in-current-status

Alex Moleiro February 4, 2013

I do prefer not using plugins. Because then don't grow with versions and not always fit our requierements. Although I'll have a look and see. Thank you anyway.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

While that is good in terms of upgrades, sometimes life can become difficult without plugins.

Suggest an answer