Is it possible to, automatically, a taks from another project shows in other project?

Marcelo Cavalcanti June 24, 2022

Hi, guys!

I have these 2 projects (let's call'em A and B).

I want to know if it's possible that a task assigned to me, on Project A, can show on Project B, automatically?

In depth: Project A is a marketing related board (with all of the marketing taks, in general) and Project B is a design related board (with all my design tasks in it). So i want to be able to see all my design taks in the Project B (because we separate boards along all departments in our business and, in the near future, i want to be able to see all the taks aassigned to me, on my Design board).

I know! To much explanation, sorry!

But that's it!

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2022

Hi @Marcelo Cavalcanti 

Well there are few things that you can do - most simple would be to create your own dashboard to show issues assigned to you irrespective of the project. A common board can also be created to display issues from various projects but that is not required in your case. I think you just need to create some filters (saved JQL) to get issues relevant to you (assigned to you or raised by you).

Ravi

Marcelo Cavalcanti June 24, 2022

Hi, @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 

First of all, thanks for the reply!

Both of your solutions worked for me! But the second one, create a common board, worked really well! Cause i wanted to be able to move tasks along the kanban, not only to see all of them (forgot to mention this on the question, sorry!). But it works!

I'll tweak a liitle more, to costumize the board to all my needs and start doing my work!

Again, thanks for the help!

Suggest an answer