Is it possible to add "Forms" to a company managed project?

Christian Dethlefsen December 7, 2022

Hello, 
As the title says "Is it possible to add "forms" to a company managed project on Jira? I don't have the option (or can see) "Forms" in Project settings. 

Is there an option to include forms or am I missing something? 

2 answers

1 vote
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Hi @Christian Dethlefsen and welcome to the community!

Forms are (currently) specific to Jira Service Management.  You will not see them on Jira Software.

Christian Dethlefsen December 7, 2022

@[deleted] 
Hello Mark, thanks for your fast reply! 
Just to clarify - when I have a team-based jira project I can create forms, but when it's a company managed project I can't. Is this related to the Jira Service Management vs Jira Software you mention? 

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Your Team Managed isn't what defines whether forms are used or not, it's the template.  Most likely the original project was created with a Work Management or Jira Service Management template.  Scrum/Kanban templates are specific to Jira Software which will not provide forms.

Hope that helps.

Like Christian Dethlefsen likes this
0 votes
Michał Kukuł October 23, 2023

@Mark Segall is there any alternative for forms in Scrum company-managed projects?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events