Is it possible that I don't have a version to see Sprint Capacity Management feature?

javier.santillan December 22, 2021

I'm an admin in our Jira tool for all the projects we're running with a single team, and I'm not seeing the option Sprint capacity management in any place in Jira.
Can you please guide me since I need to start working asap with capacity management. 

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi @javier.santillan ,

Welcome to the community🍻

What does Sprint capacity management refer to? For example, WIP (simultaneous task limit), sprint workload limit, ect.

javier.santillan December 22, 2021

Knowing that we have a team with 10 developers, 40 hours a week, but some are planning their vacations and some holidays in the middle of a single Sprint. How Jira helps us to evaluate how much effort/work the team is prepared to commit?.

Not sure that the WIP limit is related to capacity planning.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

It seems to be related to team resources and plans.

I think you may need some plug-in assistance, there are some free plug-ins, like

Team Management, Time Tracking, Timesheets & Cost Tracker

More:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=plan%20time

javier.santillan December 23, 2021

We have TEMPO integrated, but with this tool is not possible to see charts or any other visual source of information related to workload. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events