Invites not being sent from Atlassian

Andrew Satterwhite June 23, 2022

I've sent and resent the invitation emails from my admin page and it's not being sent to one of my users. Can Atlassian please check their email logs to see what's the obstruction? 

2 answers

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2022

Hello @Andrew Satterwhite ,

I created a support request o your behalf at the following Link, as we need to collect the e-mail addresses of the users that are affected and we request that PII not be relayed in the public forum to avoid the possibility of abuse via spam:

Regards,
Earl

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

Hi Andrew - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I will see if someone from Atlassian can take a look for your. It's typically because their email address gets blacklisted from some reason by Atlassian. 

Andrew Satterwhite June 23, 2022

Thank you! It seems that is the problem as all other users have received their invitations. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2022

post back here Monday if you have not seen anything here yet by then. 

Like Andrew Satterwhite likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events