Invalid date when trying to create version (in kanban project)

Mariana Allen December 14, 2020

Invalid date when trying to create version (in kanban project)

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

NMI

Mariana Allen December 14, 2020

?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

Need more information

Like how you are creating the version, what you are entering and so-on

Mariana Allen December 17, 2020

Sorry, I didn't know the meaning of NMI

Please see the images attached in this message.

Thank you in advance.

image.png image.png  image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

NMI = Need more info

I can't easily translate here so bare with me.

For the date that appears in the publication (release) date, how was that entered? Manual or did you use the calendar icon? If you did not use the icon can you please try it.

Mariana Allen December 18, 2020

I used the calendar icon.

image.png  image.png 

Regards.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2020

first I have to laugh at myself for using "bare" with me rather than "bear". Please, in fact, do not "bare" with me. LOL

Now on the error message, I am stumped. I have never experienced this. It appears you are simply trying to "Release" everything in the Done column and everything looks ok. So either there is a bug or I'm missing something here. Has this ever worked for you? I am able to do this fine and I do not believe this is a permission issue.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , any thoughts on this one?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

Could this be related to this issue, which appears to impact more than just the French language based upon the comments:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-62929

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2020

interesting find Bill and maybe it is. However, I don't see a "." in the images above. Regardless maybe worth reporting to Atlassian Support @Mariana Allen 

Mariana Allen December 22, 2020

Yes, it used to work, and I think we haven't changed anything.

Thanks, we will report to Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events