Integration Trello + Jira

Arthur Virzin April 18, 2021

Hello,

I'm stuck on this screen when I'm trying to connect a Trello card with JIRA account using JIRA Power Up. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 15.25.50.png

What I'm doing wrong?

Best Regards,

Arthur

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hi Arthur,

I see that you are trying to connect Trello with Jira, but it appears to be stuck on this 'please wait' screen.  Could you let me know what kind of Jira site this is?  For example is this a Jira Cloud site? Or is this a Jira Server/Data Center site?

I ask because the way this integration works can be slightly different between the platforms.  I tried to take a closer look at your account and I might have stumbled across something here.  If you were trying to connect to a Jira Cloud site, I actually could not find you to be a member of any Jira Cloud sites under the email address of this community post (gmail).  I did find what appears to be another account with your same name, but this is using a different email domain.

So with this info, I have a suspicion that perhaps this integration is getting stuck because of an account mix-up.  I cannot see which account has Trello access, but if you trying to connect these two under different accounts, it could behave in an unexpected manner here.  Try logging into your Jira Cloud site with your other account (not the gmail address), and then see if you can then also login to Trello with that same account to try to complete this integration.

Try this and let me know if this helps.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events