Incorrect time remaining calculation in Agile dashboard

Hello,

I use GreenHopper version 5.2.3 where we dont have separate attribute for defining / managing Sprint. We do this using fixVersion field.

Within a sprint, I update the estimate for each user story at the time of planning and finally during daily scrum meeting, I update the time remaining for each of the user stories.

However, when I see the "Time estimate" or "Time remaining" for the given sprint on the planning dashboard it shows some values which does not match with the actual of "Total estimate" and actual of "Remaining time". Am I missing something because of which it does not show correct values here?

Ankit

1 answer

This query has come up before. Have a read if these issues on the tracker:

Hi,

After setting the sprint start date and sprint end date in the planning board, I now see correct time remaining, however the time estimate still shows wrong. Can't figure out why. I checked the above two links, though I don't see any solution.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,196 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you