In fixversion field I'm unable to see numeric fixversion drop down in jira issue

siva September 14, 2021

Hi Team,

I'm unable to see and add fix version values in drop down menu start with numeric value in create, edit screen of an issue. And i had the issue resolve permission in permission scheme and also project  had fixversion values with start with numeric and also checked behaviours and listeners not found any issue. Same permission scheme used in 3 more projects i can able to add all fixversion values. 

For example:

If fix versions are v1.2, v1.3, 1.4, 1.5 I'm able to see and set v1.2 and v1.3 and other two numeric values can't. 

Note: we are using 7.13.11 jira version

Please any one guide me how to over come this issue.

Thanks,

Siva.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Have your numeric versions been released and/or archived?  Are you looking in the right project (as versions only apply to individual projects)?

If not, then there's nothing else in plain Jira that might begin to hide them from the drop down, and you must have an app that is hiding them in some other way.

siva September 15, 2021

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thanks for the reply,

The  numeric versions some are in released and some are in unreleased. Also I'm looking in right project.

And I almost checked all addons but I didn't get any luck please suggest me any steps to be taken how to figure out this issue.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

I'm afraid there's nothing more I can tell you - you have an app which is removing them from the list for some unknown reason.  Might be a Behaviour if you've got Scriptrunner, but it could be others.

Suggest an answer