In Agile sprint lists, how to see who resolved the issues?

Qi Luk September 10, 2014

I'm using Agile boards and organizes issues into sprints.  One inconvenience is that after a sprint ticket got resolved, it typically got reassigned to someone on QA to review/test, but in the next scrum meeting, we ideally want to review the sprint board and see what tickets got resolved by whom.  Is such info easy to incorporate into Agile boards and Sprint listings?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Simon Kegel //SEIBERT/MEDIA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2014

Hey there,

you could write the currentUser() in a custom field and report them with filters on a dashboard assigned to the issues which was resolved. This info can be set to the agile cards as well if it's in the screen.
If you do so show the field only in the view screen and don't let it be edited but with the workflows post-function.
The post-function can be created with a script when ScriptRunner is used - or the post-function "Copy Value From Field to Field". (assignee to customfield)

Hope this can help. 

Greets
Simon  

Qi Luk September 11, 2014

Your answer is somewhat cryptic to me (probably because my limited JIRA knowledge). I'm not quite following. But thanks for the effort.

0 votes
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

If you use the JIRA Suite Utilities, you could create a Resolved By Custom Field, and update it automatically in the Resolve Issue transition. Add the "Update Issue Custom Field" Post Function, and set the value for your field to %%CURRENT_USER%%. The username of the person performing the transition will then be stored in the field after the issue is resolved.

You can then add the Resolved By field to the Issue Detail pane, and see in the Issue View screen. Where exactly would you need the field to show during the retrospective?

Suggest an answer